Sunday, June 3, 2012

Stacking The Shelves-2

[STSmall%255B4%255D.png]


Rules:
  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, blog, sky is the limit!
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases the books that you got last week


5 comments:

  1. I got Obsidian and I just read it! My review's going to be up as soon as I read it, but I hope you enjoy!! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading Obsidian right now and the review will be up on June 4th hopefully :D

      Delete
  2. Obsidian sounds really great- I keep seeing it everywhere. I'm probably going to cave soon and buy it.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to grab a copy of Obsidian. Great haul! :D

    Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got Obsidian too. :) I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete